Finance loans for self-pay treatment
Are you considering self-pay treatment, but are unsure about the best way to pay for it? Private healthcare with Parkside Hospital might be more affordable than you think with our finance loans.
Through our partner Chrysalis Finance we offer approved patients a range of funding options to pay for one-off private treatments. This means you can spread the cost of your treatment using our interest free and low APR finance options, which can be arranged in advance.
How much can I borrow?
- For treatments costing up to £2,500, you can spread the cost over 6 months, interest free.
- For more expensive treatments (up to £14,000), or to spread the cost over a longer period, we offer low cost, 9.9% APR funding over terms from 12 to 60 months.
Cataract Surgery (one eye)
- Cash price (example price)/amount of credit: £2,500
- Repayable in 6 monthly instalments of £416.67
- Representative 0% APR
- Total amount repayable: £2,500
Bilateral breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Cash price (example price)/amount of credit: £6.100
- Repayable in 48 monthly instalments of £153.19
- Representative 9.9% APR
- Total amount repayable: £7,352.88
Monthly repayment examples at representative 9.9% APR
If you need to find out a price for a procedure please call our self-pay enquiry line on 020 8971 8008 or email email@example.com.
If you have already been in touch with Parkside Private Hospital and know your loan requirements you can call Chrysalis Finance directly on 0333 32 32 230 quoting “Aspen Healthcare Ltd”
Calculate for yourself the monthly repayments for your treatment by entering the cost in the Chrysalis Calculator
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to pay a deposit?
A deposit is not required, but if you want to pay one and so reduce the amount you borrow, this is completely up to you.
How much are the repayments?
Obviously this will depend on the amount you borrow and whether you pay a deposit. You can use the calculator to work out your repayments.
How do I make the repayments?
The monthly payments are collected by Direct Debit, starting one month after you sign the credit agreement, and are subject the usual guarantee from your bank.
When can I start the treatment?
As soon as the credit agreement has been signed and the 14 day cooling off period has lapsed.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- You will need to complete a simple, online credit application and a reply is usually received by return.
- You must be over 21 to apply, and you must have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Funding options are subject to status.
What if I decide that I don’t want the finance?
There is a statutory ‘cooling off’ period of 14 days after signature during which you can cancel the credit agreement with no cost to you. However, if you have started any treatment which would have been financed, you will have to make other arrangements to pay for it.
Who provides the finance?
The finance is arranged through Chrysalis Finance Ltd., a company authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking under Firm Reference Number 631193, and the lender is Shawbook Bank Plc.